Dream Share!

** Pour toi, je me permets a la poésie au-delà frontières... rechercher dans les dialectes inconnus, le sentiment qui me remplit... je ne crains point, car je sais que l'amour est reconnu quand même! **

...
Meet me in outer space...
you're far away but the sky you see, i see the same...
there we can spend the night watching the earth chase...
we can blame the moon for our hearts flame.

Cant you see?
Everyone is running for someplace...
They look for another to let them be...
luckely i'v found you in my embrace...
i felt your arms holding tight, deep into me.

Now there's nothing here for me to see...
you're not around, my eyes dont bright...
just hold my hand and come with me...
lets cross together into the starlight.

I'll tell the moon we are in love...
show her our spells, our fantasy...
she'll show us a place up above...
to stay this night and share our dream.

So have no fear and hold me tight...
follow me into were only dreams can be...
and lets be as one in this lonely night...
lets show the stars a dream worth to see.

Just go to sleep and meet me there...
lets share a dream now our eyes cannot face...
forguet the distance, just remember were...
i'm waiting you, in outer space!
** Je t'adore **
N.P.

Comentários