Sunshine



Today is a brand new day to make ir true, to fly above the sky and to choose the route, to make a plan to reach a higher place, to conquer a dream that you embrace...
Open your eyes and feel the breaze, there is a new day outside your door, look closer there for you can see all the great things that you can't ignore...
So, if there's a clowdy day, you are the sun, bright your own way, increase the fun...
And if when you wake up, the sun is already brightning your sky, dont throw away your light, keep it closed inside...
'cause when i'm feeling down, or sad, or blue...
I'll need you to shine on...
So i can shine with you.

N.P.

Comentários

R. disse…
What inspire me? Your voice in the morning is the sweetest thing and when you smile..it simply makes my day shine!! Since you came to my life has been complete, so please don`t ever take your love away... I will give you the sun the moon to be with you forever!! Cause you inspired me..
R.